Monday, November 3, 2008

It's not facebook, but...

Well friends.. you know I can't bring myself to join facebook - sorry! But at least this way, you can all find out what's happening here with the Bettenhausen clan and also see pictures of Colin - hurray! So... here we go!

The weekend was eventful - Trick or Treating on Friday down in Peotone with Colin and his cousins Mackenzie and Brady (aka Dora and Boots). Weather was GORGEOUS here in the Chicagoland area which made the evening walk quite enjoyable! No treats were collected as Colin is obviously too young, Jason doesn't eat sweets and well - given that I just had a baby... I obviously don't need them! Fun nonetheless though seeing the costumes and little ones all dolled up for Halloween.












Sunday was Colin's baptism at New Life. Good times with family and just an exciting feeling as a parent to know that you are committing to your child that you will raise them in the faith and teach them whatever you can. The older I get, the more I realize how much we need our faith and that without it, life would be meaningless! Thanks to all that attended and for supporting Colin! Well, that's it for Post #1 - but I will update this with photos and updates as they come up. Love - Robin (and Jason and Colin)

Brady and Colin hanging out at the baptism party...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay! So glad to see you on here, I'll keep up with you one way or another! Glad to see the baptism went well, I wish we could have been there... amazing how having a baby makes you think about the things that really matter, huh? Miss you guys!