Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History in the Making... Although Logan and Colin don't look too interested...




I hope everyone went out and voted today! I surprised myself this election and voted for a few candidates I never would have expected to vote for but let's face it... the policies were better suited to what I think this country/state of Illinois / Village of Tinley Park needs. I'll leave it at that - but I'm excited that history will be made tonight with whomever is elected!




History is also in the making as I actually made it to the health club two nights in a row - yes, I know - shocking. Why is it that the hardest part of working out is getting my butt of the couch and driving there? During the workout Colin stayed with his Auntie Rita - he was a little fussy but she said she'd be happy to watch him anytime which is priceless since she lives so close! After the workout, I was able to meet up with a friend of mine for dinner and drinks - thank you Jason for watching him even after you worked all day - it was VERY nice to get out of the house for a little while without my shadow! :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Your dog and your baby are creepily similar...

Eric and Darcy said...

Hey Robin (and Jason)!
It's Darcy Groen (we met at Melissa VH's birthday party last year). I was so excited to find your blog on Melissa's and to have another blog to stalk :)
Congratulations on your son. That is so exciting. Oh, and tell Jason Eric and I say hi!
-Darcy

Nelson Family said...

Hey! Im so excited that you guys have a blog now! WOO HOO!

Toby and Laura said...

Yay! Blog! I was just going to email you to get some new pictures of Colin!